Will Southampton End Their Seven Game Run Without Beating Tottenham?
Southampton will be traveling to White Hart lane to play Spurs for the first time since missing out on the English Premier League.
Tottenham will miss out on their two key players this season, Dele Alli and Mousa Dembele after showcasing their disappointment while playing Chelsea, and consequently, Mousa will be forced to watch the game from the stands as a result of suspension.
Without their two main and crucial players will definitely going to be damaging to Pochettino’s team, but this is not just the key reason as to why Paddy Power football betting are backing the team to win the match at 29/10 through the Paddy Power football betting odds.
Koeman’s team have shown a good performance this season, especially against teams that are located on the top half of the EPL table. They have been able to bag points from big guns such as Arsenal and City and are currently placed at number five in the table.
On the other hand, Spurs are ranked slightly better as compared to Southampton and are currently ranked fourth against the big guns, but how they’ve performed in some of the matches has tailed off.
When compared to Southampton in the Paddy Power football form meter, Spurs have only been able to achieve two wins in their last six matches while on the contrary, Southampton have managed to win four matches in the six previous matches.
According to a poll conducted by Paddy Power Football betting, most of the people believe that the Paddy Power Football Betting odds of Spurs to beat Southampton at 29/10 will hold.
In my opinion, I think it’s a difficult match to call but I would go for a goal to be scored before half time at Paddy Power Football Betting odds of 15/10
Norwich Vs Manchester United: The Red Devils Seek to Avoid another Unwanted Record
Do you know that Manchester United has never lost twice to any team that has just been promoted to the premier league?
Ever since Sir Alex Ferguson took over Manchester United, they seemed to be breaking every record with this similar book being updated regularly – just in all the wrong ways.
There are various teams that have had their first win at the Old Trafford ever since Ferguson departed and the newly promoted Norwich City will be looking to break anther record and have history written in the book as the first newly-promoted team to secure a double in over Manchester United.
United are looking to secure the all-important top four finish over city rivals, Manchester City. On the other hand, Norwich are frantically trying to remain in the Premier League and a win over Manchester United will see them leap over Newcastle United.
Manchester United go into this game as the favorites of the Paddy Power Football Betting odds of 17/20, while the same casino has priced Norwich City at 16/5.
There are also other Paddy Power Betting Odds of 12/5 for Norwich to score any time, 9/1 for them to score first and United to win and Both Teams To Score at 11/3. All the markets and odds are correctly as written during the time of publishing this article.
Chelsea have an opportunity of capitalizing on Sanchez’s Discomfort at Emirates
It’s been a difficult year for the defending champions of the EPL and it could also be difficult for Chelsea as they head into the summer.
With key players such as Thibaut Courtois and Eden Hazard being rumored to be heading out of the bridge in the summer transfer, it could also proof to be a silver lining for Chelsea.
According to information published by some of the leading UK newspapers, Alexis Sanchez, Arsenal’s top middle fielder stormed out of the Emirates after he was substituted for Francis Coquelin while playing against relegated faced Norwich.
From my view, Sanchez can be a perfect replacement for the want away Eden Hazard and it would be wise if Chelsea would try to lure him to the Bridge.
Paddy Power Football Betting Rules
Just like other online casinos and bookmakers, Paddy Power online casino has the paddy power football betting rules. These rules stipulate and guide all the players and customer on what they should do and understand before placing their football bets.
Below are some of the most important and ignored paddy power football betting rules as published at the Paddy Power Football betting company.
- All the bets placed on the Paddy Power Football Betting matches will be automatically settled on the basis of 90 minutes play. This condition is only exempted in case the bookmaker states an exemption for a particular market. 8836
- If you place a bet on a football match that has no prices offer, the Paddy Power Football betting will treat that game as a non-runner. However, the remaining games that form the accumulator will still hold until the match ends as long as they are not fewer than the required number for every bet.
- Paddy Power Football betting will have all the rights to stand or void any of the bets mistakably accepted once the betting is closed, where the customers have any hint of knowing the outcome or when the match was already resolved.
- All the matches that shall be postponed or remain unplayed before the end of the following calendar day (local time in the country that the football match was to be played) after the postulated kick-off time, Paddy Power Football will treat the match as a non-runner for settling purposes.
- In the event of an abandoned match, all the last goal scorer bets shall be void.